David M. Warren
|New York, NY||v. +1.212.885.5235||f. +1.917.332.3771|
VICE CHAIR, TAX, BENEFITS, AND PRIVATE CLIENT PRACTICE GROUP
David Warren has more than 35 years of experience on various estate planning matters, including:
- drafting of complex wills
- trust agreements and related instruments
- estate administration
- post-mortem estate planning
- sophisticated planning for business owners
- formation and representation of charitable foundations
- preparation of pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- special representation of fiduciaries and beneficiaries in numerous litigated matters, including contested probate and accounting proceedings, numerous gift and estate tax audits
Mr. Warren has lectured frequently on estate planning topics. He is also an adjunct professor of law at Fordham University of Law.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Warren serves as president and member of the Board of Trustees of Jewish Association for Services for the Aged (JASA), a social welfare organization that offers various programs and services to assist 55,000 seniors annually.
Gift and Estate Planning Techniques: