|New York, NY||v. +1.212.885.5461||f. +1.917.332.3823|
Catherine Armentano concentrates her practice in general commercial litigation matters. Ms. Armentano handles a wide range of matters, including:
- securities fraud actions
- breach of fiduciary duty claims
- contract disputes
- SEC investigations
While attending law school, Ms. Armentano was a member the Urban Law Journal and the Moot Court Team.
- Represented a large investment advisor in litigations related to advisory clients.
- Represented a former board member in securities class actions, ERISA litigation, derivative litigation and products liability litigations.
- Represented an investment bank in connection with investigations by the SEC, Department of Justice and IRS.
- Represented a hedge fund and an individual in connection with investigation by New York Attorney General’s Office.
- Defended a broker-dealer in employment discrimination litigation.
- Represented public companies in connection with multiple internal investigations.