Rachel A. Packer
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5414||f. +1.215.827.5604|
Rachel Packer concentrates her practice on a business and corporate law, including:
- mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- strategic investments and joint ventures
- private equity funds and their portfolio companies
- general corporate, partnership, and limited liability company matters and governance
- private and public securities offerings
- public company disclosure and SEC filings
During law school, Ms. Packer served as associate managing editor for the American University Law Review.
Additionally, Ms. Packer interned for the Securities and Exchange Commission as well as the Hon. Judge C. Philip Nichols, Jr. of the Seventh Judicial Circuit of Maryland.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Ms. Packer serves on the Securities Regulation Committee of the Philadelphia Bar Association.