YanLing (Winnie) Wang
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5539||f. +1.215.832.5539|
YanLing Wang concentrates her practice on mergers & acquisitions and in general business matters and corporate governance matters.
Ms. Wang represents clients in matters including:
- mergers, sales, and acquisitions
- private equity transactions
- general corporate, partnership, and limited liability company matters
- negotiation and preparation of complex commercial agreements, including international distribution and supply agreements
- corporate governance including foreign corrupt practices act compliance matters
Ms. Wang also has experience representing clients in their business in China, including a complex reverse merger transaction for a China-based Internet media company, representing a world-class orchestra in its performance tours in Asia, and representing a multinational company with their international contractual disputes with its manufacturers in China and Korea.
While in law school, Ms. Wang served as a legal intern for Magistrate Judge Judith Dein, U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts and as a law clerk for Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Ms. Wang is fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, and Fuzhounese Chinese.