|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5383||f. +1.215.832.5383|
Inna Zaltsman concentrates her practice on corporate and business law, including:
- mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures;
- private equity and venture capital funding transactions;
- public and private securities offerings;
- general corporate, partnership, and limited liability company matters;
- joint ventures and strategic alliances;
- business formation and planning; and
- corporate governance matters.
While attending law school, Ms. Zaltsman earned a Certificate in Business and Public Policy from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
She is fluent in Russian.
- A private equity fund in its acquisition of an air cargo logistics business.
- A private company engaged in providing primary research and analytics-based insight for biopharmaceutical and consumer health companies in its sale to a strategic acquirer.
- A market leading franchisor in the massage and facial spa industry in its acquisition by a private equity fund.
- A company engaged in sourcing, developing, building, and financing alternative energy systems in its sale of three solar photovoltaic systems.
- A private equity fund in the sale of a leading owner and landlord of automobile dealership properties to a New York Stock Exchange-listed REIT.
- A private equity fund in the sale of its interest in a provider of post-secondary, private occupational cosmetology programs to a private equity fund.
- A publicly traded cemetery and funeral home company in multiple acquisitions of funeral home and cemetery businesses.