|Houston, TX||v. +1.713.228.6634||f. +1.713.228.6605|
Sue Rosenthal practices in the areas of product liability and toxic tort defense litigation with an emphasis on medical causation issues. Ms. Rosenthal regularly represents industry leaders in the chemical manufacturing and distribution business. She is also experienced in handling a variety of commercial litigation matters.
While in law school, Ms. Rosenthal served as an associate editor of the American Journal of Criminal Law. She is a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
- Represented chemical company in products liability and breach of warranty action against oil reclamation refinery.
- Represented jewelry product and equipment manufacturer in breach of warranty and manufacturing defect case.
- Represented manufacturers and distributors of pesticide products in personal injury product liability actions.
- Summary judgments for chemical industry trade association and petroleum industry trade association in lawsuit alleging gross negligence, fraud and conspiracy theories.
- Summary judgment for chemical company in chemical exposure litigation involving various personal injury claims of over 150 workers.
- Summary judgment for city government in case alleging negligence and premises liability in deaths of minors.
- Summary judgment affirmed on appeal in defense of a software company in litigation alleging fraud and breach of warranty claims.
- Secured numerous voluntary dismissals of claims against product liability clients for various causes of action including negligence, gross negligence, and breach of warranty among others.
- Negotiated numerous settlements of claims against chemical manufacturers and distributors.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Ms. Rosenthal previously served on the State Bar of Texas Opportunities for Minorities in the Profession Committee.