|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5682||f. +1.215.832.5682|
Philip Italiano concentrates his practice in financial services, representing both lenders and borrowers with respect to:
- secured transactions
- commercial financing
- asset-based financing
- acquisition financing
- real estate financing
He further concentrates his practice on the representation of consumer mortgage lenders and servicers with regard to federal and state regulatory issues. Mr. Italiano also counsels middle-market business clients in a broad range of industries with respect to formation, corporate governance, and the negotiation of a variety of agreements.
Mr. Italiano began his career as a law clerk to the Honorable Michael Winkelstein of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division. During law school, Mr. Italiano was the recipient of the Albert P. Blaustein Award for Legal Writing and the First Year Writing Award, and he served as the Associate Managing Editor of the Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion.
- Agent in connection with a $28.2MM revolving credit facility and term loan to manufacturer of synthetic fibers and agricultural products.
- Agent in connection with $85MM revolving credit facility to consumer finance company.
- Lender in connection with $25MM revolving credit facility to consumer finance company engaged in business throughout the Caribbean.
- Body armor manufacturer in connection with obtaining a $21.6MM revolving credit facility and term loan.
- Prominent, national mortgage lender and servicer with respect to compliance with TILA, RESPA, FCRA, FDCPA, Dodd-Frank, and predatory lending and consumer protection laws.
- Manufacturer and installer of retail space fixtures in broad range of business issues.
- Contractor with respect to redemption of owner’s interest in closely-held corporations.