|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5620||f. +1.215.832.5620|
Molly Crane concentrates her practice on mergers & acquisitions and in general business matters, including:
- mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- private equity transactions
- general corporate, partnership, and limited liability company matters
- public and private securities matters
- negotiation and preparation of complex commercial agreements
- corporate governance
- The Managing Partner of a private equity fund in his purchase of a National Hockey League franchise.
- A private equity fund in its acquisition of an established telecom solutions provider whose platform will be used to greatly expand the provider’s nationwide presence in the telecom sector, and several add-on acquisitions of the provider.
- A private equity fund in the sale of one of its portfolio companies in the healthcare and medical product supply industry to an industry leading strategic buyer.
- A fast-growing, highly specialized consulting firm in securing a minority equity investment from a private equity firm.
- A major designer and manufacturer of sensor technologies in its sale to a global strategic buyer.
- A leading provider of world-class technology solutions for complex business initiatives, in a management led-buyout in partnership with a New York-based private investment firm and its affiliates.
- A publicly traded cemetery company in the United States, as regulatory counsel in the issuance of equity to fund the acquisition of funeral homes, cemeteries, and crematories.
While in law school, Ms. Crane was the executive editor of the Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics and served as the Justice of the Phi Alpha Legal Society, Taft Chapter. She received CALI Awards in Advanced Studies in Federal Securities Regulation, as well as the American Legal Profession.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Ms. Crane is co-chair of the Board of the Raven Society, a group for young supporters of the Free Library of Philadelphia. She is a Young Dealmaker in the Association for Corporate Growth, Philadelphia Chapter. Ms. Crane is involved with the Anti-Defamation League and was a participant in the 2013–2014 ADL Glass Leadership Institute. Ms. Crane is a member of the Penn Alumni Club of Philadelphia.