Andrew J. Haas
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5479||f. +1.215.832.5479|
Andrew Haas concentrates his practice in the areas of estate, tax, and closely-held business planning. He regularly works with business owners and entrepreneurs to effectively integrate business interests into a comprehensive estate plan. Mr. Haas also counsels high-net-worth individuals and families, and works closely with clients and their other professional advisors to ensure seamless exchange of information, as well as the effective implementation and administration of estate planning strategies. Mr. Haas assists clients with:
- Preparation of wills, revocable trusts, powers of attorney, and health care directives
- Income, estate, gift, and generation-skipping transfer tax planning
- Estate and trust administration
- Business entity formation, organization, and succession planning
- Gifting strategies, including the use of irrevocable trusts and other advanced planning techniques
- Insurance planning
- Charitable planning
- Nonprofit entity formation and administration
- Multi-generational wealth counseling and education
- Orphans’ Court litigation
Mr. Haas frequently speaks on estate planning topics.
While in law school, Mr. Haas served as a managing editor of the Villanova Sports & Entertainment Law Journal. He also received a certification in estate planning from Villanova University School of Law.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Haas currently serves as president of the Delaware County Estate Planning Council; a member of the Board of Directors of the Philadelphia Estate Planning Council and co-chairman of its Outreach Committee; a member of the Tax Committee of the Probate and Trust Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association; and chair of the Young Leadership Board of United Cerebral Palsy of Philadelphia and Vicinity.