David M. Kuchinos
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5729||f. +1.215.832.5729|
David Kuchinos concentrates his practice in the area of state and local tax planning and federal, state and local tax controversies. He counsels clients in the following areas:
- state and local tax planning
- state and local tax implications of transactions structured for federal tax purposes
- business aviation tax planning and federal and state tax controversies involving business aviation matters
- negotiation and litigation with the IRS, and state and local tax authorities
- civil and criminal tax controversies—including audits, administrative appeals and litigation
- tax-exempt organizations
Mr. Kuchinos was a senior trial attorney with the IRS Office of Chief Counsel, where he was employed for six years. He is a frequent lecturer and contributor to professional and business publications on tax-related subjects.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Kuchinos is the past chairman of the Pennsylvania Bar Association Tax Law Section and the State and Local Tax Committee of the Philadelphia Bar Association Tax Section.