Jeffrey M. Rosenfeld
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5752||f. +1.215.832.5752|
Jeffrey Rosenfeld concentrates his practice in the area of business tax law. He counsels public and private corporations, partnerships, and individuals in a broad array of tax matters including:
- domestic and international tax matters;
- state and local tax planning;
- tax-efficient structuring of domestic and international mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, reorganizations, spin-offs, redemptions and liquidations;
- formation, operation and acquisition of Subchapter S Corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies;
- federal, state, and local criminal and civil tax controversies, including audits, administrative appeals, and litigation; and,
- issuances of equity-based compensation.
Mr. Rosenfeld counsels corporate clients and individuals regarding undeclared foreign bank accounts, including “FBAR” reporting obligations, and has represented numerous clients in the Internal Revenue Service’s Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program.
Mr. Rosenfeld is a frequent contributor to Blank Rome’s Tax Controversy Watch blog (www.taxcontroversywatch.com) which focuses on addressing and providing a comprehensive review of the latest developments in the tax controversy field.
Mr. Rosenfeld obtained his LLM in Taxation from New York University School of Law in 2012. During the 2009–2010 academic year, Mr. Rosenfeld was a Graduate Editor for the NYU Journal of Law & Business. While in law school, he volunteered as a tax preparer for Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (“VITA”), and was a student counselor for the Entrepreneurship Legal Clinic.
2015–2017, “Pennsylvania Rising Star” in Tax, listed in Super Lawyers®
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.