Marcie Seiler Landsburg
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5771||f. +1.215.832.5771|
Marcie Landsburg concentrates her practice in commercial finance, with a particular focus on asset-based and cash-flow financing for various industry sectors, along with loan workouts and restructurings, including manufacturing, healthcare, and other service industries. She works with a wide range of clients, including banks, commercial finance companies, mezzanine lenders, and other institutional lenders, along with private equity firms, hedge funds and publicly and privately held companies in the following areas:
- commercial lending
- asset-based financing
- cash-flow financing
- secured transactions
- acquisition financing
- equipment leasing and finance
- workouts and creditors’ rights
- loan syndications and participations
- National bank, as agent and as lead lender, and as Canadian lender, in connection with a $45 million cross border revolving credit facility to a publicly traded company engaged in electronics manufacturing services supported by collateral in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- National bank, as lender in providing revolving credit facilities to finance working capital needs of consumer finance companies.
- National bank, as lender, in connection with a $70 million revolving credit facility to the largest privately owned full-service distributor of dental equipment and supplies in the U.S.
- Privately held company, based in Illinois, engaged in traffic control, protection and sign manufacturing services in connection with a $30 million working capital facility.
- National bank, as agent and as lead lender, in connection with a $22.5 million cross border revolving credit facility and a $37.5 million term loan to finance the acquisition of a manufacturer of precision plastic products and ongoing working capital needs, supported by collateral in the U.S., Mexico, Cayman Islands and United Kingdom.
- Mezzanine lender in connection with senior subordinated term loan to privately held company in the business of providing home furnishings, based in Virginia.
- National bank, as lender, in connection with working capital facilities to food management companies and distributors based in New Jersey and advised on issues relating to the Packers and Stockyards Act and Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act.
- National bank, as agent and as lead lender, in connection with a $25 million revolving credit facility to an Alaska Native Corporation and its subsidiaries, with offices nationwide, which are engaged in various businesses for the government and advised on issues relating to government contracts.
- National bank, as agent and as lead lender, in connection with $55 million revolving credit facility to wholesale distributor of building materials, based primarily in Illinois and Wisconsin, and the assignment of a reimbursement agreement and letter of credit to support taxable variable rate demand notes on several real property locations of the borrowers and their affiliates.
- National bank, as agent and as lead lender, in connection with a $45 million revolving credit facility and $5 million term loan to a company which distributes and manufactures trucks and related products, supported by collateral in the U.S., Quebec and Nova Scotia.
- National bank, as agent and as lender, in connection with revolving credit facility and term loan to company based in Maryland which provides IT staffing and technology security services, program management and systems development to the federal government.
- National bank, as agent and as lender, in connection with existing facility to a company based in New York which is in the business of assembling and distributing nuts, dried fruits, and other confections, providing advice on issues relating to Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act, New York Agriculture and Markets Law, California Food and Agricultural Code, and related state statutes.
- National bank, as administrative agent, collateral agent and a lender to finance a $60 million acquisition by a public company of a business and assets associated with the manufacture and sale of industrial products.