|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5756||f. +1.215.832.5756|
Steven Shoumer counsels public companies, private equity funds, real estate developers, institutional landlords, commercial tenants and financial institutions. Mr. Shoumer concentrates his national practice in all aspects of real estate development, including advice relating to:
- sales, acquisitions and development
- commercial and retail leasing
- equity investments and joint ventures
Mr. Shoumer serves on the Firm’s Recruiting and Retention Committee. He also held the position of co-chair of the Firm’s Summer Program in 2007, 2008 and 2009.
- Publicly traded national bank in connection with numerous construction and term loans.
- Real estate investment fund in the financing and acquisition of a 338-unit residential apartment complex and recreational center.
- Private equity fund in the financing of well-known gaming facility.
- Real estate developer in connection with the acquisition and financing of large Class A office tower in New York City.
- Owner of iconic “Lipstick Building” in New York City in the restructure of existing indebtedness.
- Publicly traded real estate investment trust in connection with the leasing of a prominent retail shopping center.