Donald D. Gamburg
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5330||f. +1.215.832.5330|
Donald Gamburg has more than 16 years of extensive experience in all areas of labor and employment law. He represents clients in matters concerning:
- daily consulting on all areas of labor and employment law
- federal and state litigation involving trade secrets and employment restrictive covenant agreements
- federal and state employment litigation involving discrimination, harassment, wage and hour, FMLA, ERISA, wrongful discharge, torts, and breach of contract
- equal employment opportunity matters before federal, state, and local agencies
- unfair labor practice and representation proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board
- labor arbitration involving discharge, discipline, and contract interpretation
- negotiation of collective bargaining agreements
- drafting and negotiating executive employment agreements, severance agreements, and restrictive covenant agreements
- drafting employee handbooks and employment policies
- due diligence and negotiation of labor and employment aspects of corporate transactions
- International medical device company in successful injunction and damages trials for enforcement of its restrictive covenant agreements with national sales force in federal and state courts throughout the United States.
- Internet retailer of men’s apparel in successful federal court enforcement of restrictive covenant agreement.
- Food service equipment manufacturer and its new employee in successful trial defense of misappropriation of trade secret claims in state court.
- National real estate management company in successful federal court trial of race discrimination claims.
- Waste management company in successful federal trial of age discrimination and ERISA denial of benefits claims.
- Wire and cable manufacturing company in a federal national origin discrimination lawsuit brought against the company by EEOC.
- University in numerous labor arbitrations involving discharge, discipline, and contract interpretation.
- Tugboat company in successful labor arbitration establishing supervisory status of tugboat captains.
- Mortgage company in daily consultation on employment, wage and hour, and restrictive covenant issues.
- Software company in due diligence and negotiation on labor and employment aspects of numerous corporate acquisitions.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Gamburg is a volunteer for the Anti-Defamation League, for which he is a past Board member, and the Homeless Advocacy Project. He is also a member of the University of Wisconsin Alumni Association, Philadelphia Club.