|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5404||f. +1.215.832.5404|
James Staiger represents clients in:
- mergers and acquisitions
- general corporate, corporate governance, and contract matters
Mr. Staiger has represented clients in business transactions involving a broad range of industries, including, but without limitation, companies engaging in the provision of healthcare and life science companies engaged in the manufacture, sale, and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
He also has significant experience in private equity transactions, representing both the company and the private equity firm.
Mr. Staiger formerly practiced as a certified public accountant (CPA) and has a master's degree in business administration (MBA).
- Pharmaceutical companies in drug product acquisitions, in-licensing transactions, and all aspects of general corporate matters.
- Jointly represented a major private equity fund and the former senior management team of a pharmaceutical company in the creation of a new pharmaceutical company by means of an acquisition of the entire legacy drug business from one of the so-called ‘big pharma” companies.
- Pharmaceutical company in the acquisition of an oncology product sold in the United States, Canada, Mexico and 10 countries in Europe.
- Pharmaceutical device company in the acquisition of a medical device
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Staiger is active in the Southern New Jersey Chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.