|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5745||f. +1.215.832.5745|
Megan Spitz concentrates her practice in intellectual property work including:
- comprehensive domestic and international trademark counseling
- prosecution of trademark and service mark applications before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- software and technology licensing
- copyright counseling
- preparation of license agreements of trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property
- preparation and negotiation of technology transfer, assignment and confidentiality agreements
- preparation of electronic commerce contracts, disclaimers, and privacy statements
- intellectual property due diligence, mergers, and acquisitions, including providing counseling with respect to open source software issues
Before joining Blank
- Negotiated and drafted agreements to obtain, protect, commercialize, and license technology and intellectual property, including software and data licenses, joint venture, collaboration, application service provider, hosting, maintenance and support, disaster recovery, and source code escrow agreements.
- Negotiated and drafted publishing agreements and contracts related to online and print journals and books.
- Assisted in acquisition and sale of entities with respect to intellectual property and other intangible assets for software, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical companies, and e-commerce service providers.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Ms. Spitz is a volunteer for the