Daniel J. Ivler
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5470||f. +1.215.832.5470|
VICE CHAIR, REAL ESTATE PRACTICE GROUP
Daniel Ivler maintains a national practice representing clients in commercial real estate. Mr. Ivler provides counsel to real estate investment trusts, real estate developers, institutional landlords, commercial tenants, pension investment advisers, oil companies and gasoline station owners, institutional lenders, and title insurance companies. Mr. Ivler advises clients on matters such as:
- sales and dispositions
- joint ventures
- title claims
As a member of the gaming industry group, Mr. Ivler represents casino and gaming developers in a variety of acquisition, development and management matters.
As a member of the consumer financial services group, Mr. Ivler represents lenders and financial institutions in a variety of consumer finance matters.
Mr. Ivler serves on the Firm’s Recruiting and Retention Committee and has held the position of Hiring Partner of the Firm and Chair of the Firm’s Summer Associate Program.
- Creation and rollout of national lending program for a national life insurance company.
- Real estate investment trust in the acquisition of a $600 million portfolio of regional shopping centers.
- Representation of a real estate investment trust in connection with the redevelopment of a regional shopping mall.
- A New York based REIT in a $124 million acquisition of 32 office/flex properties totaling 1.4 million square feet in Lehigh Valley, PA.
- $1.7 billion purchase, by DRA Advisors LLC, of a portfolio comprised of 25,684 apartment homes in 86 communities located in 10 states.
- $1.1 billion acquisition of a publicly-traded retail REIT by PL Retail LLC, a joint venture consisting of clients advised by DRA Advisors LLC and Kimco Realty Corporation, involving more than 30 shopping centers.
- A $181 million acquisition of 112 convenience stores / service stations and approximately 230 supply sites from a competing oil refining and marketing company.