Yelena M. Barychev
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5737||f. +1.215.832.5737|
Yelena Barychev advises management on:
- public and private offerings of debt and equity securities, including IPOs, Regulation A, and Rule 144A offerings
- tender offers
- preparation of proxy statements, Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K and other SEC filings
- company website disclosures
- social media policies
- executive compensation matters
- corporate governance issues
- compliance with NASDAQ and NYSE listing requirements
- compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the Dodd-Frank Act and the JOBS Act
Ms. Barychev represents U.S. and European companies in connection with business and corporate law matters, including business formation and planning, as well as contract drafting and negotiations. She also counsels nonprofit organizations.
Ms. Barychev writes and speaks frequently on securities compliance and corporate governance issues.
Ms. Barychev is a frequent contributor to Blank Rome's Securities News Watch blog, which covers news and information on the JOBS Act, corporate governance, executive compensation, and securities matters.
Ms. Barychev co-authors Blank Rome's UP TO DATE: Current Developments in Securities Laws newsletter, which provides practice tips on corporate governance matters, follows SEC news and comment letter trends and covers information on the JOBS Act, executive compensation and investment adviser regulation.
- General Cable in the closing of a $600 million senior notes offering.
- Lincoln Financial Group in several senior note offerings with an aggregate transaction value of $975 million.
- A.C. Moore Arts & Crafts, Inc. in connection with its $40.4 million acquisition by an affiliate of Sbar’s, Inc.
- StoneMor Partners L.P. in an $85 million equity offering.
- TechTeam Global, Inc. in the $43 million sale of its government solutions subsidiary, TechTeam Government Solutions, Inc. to Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
GSI Commerce in several transactions, including:
- A $232 million registered public underwritten offering of common stock.
- The sale of $150 million of convertible senior notes.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Ms. Barychev is a member of the Advisory Committee of the Middle Atlantic Chapter of the Society of Corporate Secretaries and Governance Professionals, and a member of the Board of Directors of the Philadelphia Chapter of the Norwegian-American Chamber of Commerce. In addition, she is a member of the Board of Directors of The Forum of Executive Women, and chairs the Forum's Women in Executive Leadership and Governance Committee.
Ms. Barychev is also the treasurer and chairperson of the Audit and Finance Committee of the Board of Trustees of International House Philadelphia.