Lewis J. Hoch
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5542||f. +1.215.832.5542|
Lewis Hoch has been engaged in legal practice for over 30 years. He maintains a general corporate practice with emphasis upon the following areas:
- mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- cross-border representations
- transactional and regulatory matters impacting healthcare suppliers, providers, and managed-care entities
- legal issues impacting charities and other nonprofit entities
- transactional and regulatory matters impacting cemeteries and funeral homes
Prior to joining Blank Rome, Mr. Hoch served as general counsel to Genesis Health Ventures, a publicly traded company furnishing diversified healthcare services to seniors.
- Academic publisher in acquisitions of $90 million and $155 million.
- Information services company in the U.S. aspects of a $1.3 billion acquisition.
- Cemetery and funeral home provider in its initial public offering and recapitalization totaling $200 million.
- Advised a European manufacturer on state assistance available incident to the start-up of U.S.-based manufacturing.
- As part of its healthcare reform initiative, advised a foreign government on aspects of the U.S. healthcare system.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Hoch has written and lectured extensively in his fields. Over the years, Mr. Hoch has donated time to many charities and has assisted them in addressing legal issues that are unique to nonprofit entities. Mr. Hoch is a member of the
- AV Preeminent®, listed in Martindale-Hubbell®