Stephen E. Luongo
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5519||f. +1.215.832.5519|
Stephen Luongo concentrates his practice in the areas of mergers and acquisitions and healthcare, and has extensive experience in the following areas:
- business acquisitions and divestitures
- business restructurings
- joint ventures
- transition planning for privately held companies
- advising nonprofit boards on governance issues
- financing transactions
Mr. Luongo is list
- Lead counsel for publicly traded healthcare company in $1 billion acquisition of a public integrated healthcare company.
- Lead counsel for publicly traded healthcare company in $500 million acquisition of institutional pharmacy company.
- Represented principals of privately held engineering company in sale of stock to an ESOP.
- Represented regional investment banking firm in numerous transactions involving the financing of long-term care and assisted living facilities.
- Lead counsel for Philadelphia-based medical school in the sale of its affiliated hospitals.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Luongo is a member of the American Society of Hospital Attorneys, the National Association of College and University Attorneys, and the American Law Institute. In addition, he is a member of the Hospital Association of Pennsylvania and the National Health Lawyers Association as well. Mr. Luongo is also a member of the Temple Law Alumni Association and the Order of Sons of Italy, the largest and longest-establish